Researchers, academicians, professional experts and other stakeholders are welcome to submit their original research papers to the First International Twin Theme Conference which aims to face the new challenges of the financial world. The Conference is a podium to identify the new challenges, propose solutions, gathering together and networking.
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Pension Funds and Life Insurance
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation in the Dynamic Network Society Family Business
- Poverty & Inclusion/Micro-Ventures & Micro-Finance
- Financial Innovation (FinTech, Blockchain, CryptoCurrencies)
- All research papers will be assessed by the Scientific Committee and selected according to the international research standard. All accepted research papers/abstracts will be eligible to be presented at the conference after registering on or before the final registration deadline. Academic submission template
- Professional papers will be evaluated by the editors of the Book Volume. Professional submission template
Conference Volume and Journal Publications
Papers presented at the conference will be published in two different outlets:
- A conference volume with professional contributions on Finance in Small Island Economies, will be edited by Miriela Carolina, Alberto Romero and Karen Watkins. The volume will be dedicated to Renny Maduro.
- A special Issue on “Finance in the Dynamic Network Society”, to be published in the Annals of Operation Research, guest-edited by Rita Laura D’Ecclesia and Stavros Zenios.